At the age of internet, Cheap Umrah Tours is duly responsible to understand the importance of privacy. Being customer- focused company; we safeguard their personal information and other sensitive information and keep it our business’s core strategy. We apprehend and provide priority to your privacy and we are committed to protect your personal identification and related information while offering our services.
We may use all of your personal information or some important information which is necessary for our statistics including contact number, number of members, email address, debit/credit card details and other payment details, for instance, card number, card holder name, expiry date. We also have the right to ask for medical related information or any other disability which needs to bring in notice while travelling and to identify dietary restrictions if any required.
Cheap Umrah Tours is obliged to collect your personal details to make smooth booking in Mecca and Medina for your comfortable stay during Hajj and Umrah . We also request you to share the following information to develop healthy relationship between you and us:
• Personal and contact details including name, contact number, postal address and email address
• Your accurate email address will be required in order to send you the online booking confirmation, customer services emails and to get your confirmation regarding the registrations and response to the marketing content
• Accurate and urgent contact number so that customer service representatives can contact you in case of any ambiguity
• Passport number, date of birth and nationality ( in case of airline requirements) along with the scanned copies
• Accurate and urgent contact number so that customer service representatives can contact you in case of any ambiguity
• Payment information including card holder name, card number, security number and card expiration date
• Frequent flyer numbers, car rental program and hotel room preferences (if applicable)
• Dietary requirements and health issues (if any) that are relevant to your travel arrangements or required by the relevant service providers in Saudi Arabia to avoid any inconvenience (like accommodation, tour management representatives or food during the tour)
• Accurate information should be shared with the company while filling forms at our website and email address so that you will keep notified about our promotions, latest offers and products, discount deals and your customized travel preferences as according to your interest
• Your calls may be recording sometimes to ensure the quality control of our company and to use it for training purposes of our staff and other personnel involved in the whole process
• Whenever you make a visit to our website, your device information will be collected including network details, IP (Internet Protocols) Address and router details with the intention to provide you the outstanding friendly user-experience
• When you subscribe to receive marketing content like e- newsletters and promotional offers
• The information shared while conversation with our customer service representatives
• When you enroll yourself for our promotional or prize competitions
• We may collect your information from the third party where you make a reservation or view our packages
We collect your personal information from the following above mentioned sources. When you make a reservation, publish an enquiry or complaint regarding travel arrangements and experience, your calls and personal details will be saved in our system so that we can avoid any ambiguity in future and improve the quality standards.
Your personal information will be used for direct marketing communication. This will help us to understand the profiling of your interest and to offer you the relevant products and services of your interest. This information will help us to differentiate the most relevant and irrelevant services to you.
Your personal identification may also be used for broader demographic reasons which includes travel confirmation and updates on your itinerary, to make your reservations and allow our customer
Your personal information is also used to understand your interest areas and to forward you targeted activities regarding special offers, new products or services. You will be notified through emails, text messages and data messages.
If you do not wish to receive such information, you may opt out to it by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may share your information with the following entities for the processing of many activities:
• Airlines, hotels, rental cars, tour operators and ziyarat providers who fulfill your travel reservation fall in main suppliers’ category where your personal identification will be shared to make your travel smooth and comfortable
• An individual who is making a third-party reservation on your behalf
• Third parties who offer services on company’s behalf. This may include credit card processing, business analytics and fraud prevention services
• In line with legal and business obligations, Cheap Umrah Tours is a global business where we are bound to disclose your personal details with the outbound entities outside of the country for the completion of your travel booking and/or to enable the outstanding performance of administrative, advisory and technical services, including the storage and processing of such information.
We ensure you that the information shared at international level is either for the completion of contract between you and us or to safeguard the process of recipients as according to our data protection laws.
Your personal information is kept in our records as long as it is required for official use
Personal data is retained as long as is necessary, for the purpose that it was originally obtained time period of 6 years is normal to retain your data in order to protect our contractual complaints.
Records are kept in line with legal and regulatory requirements if any required
We want you to make comfortable and like a family in our company. We all live in a democratic society where everyone has the right to share his own opinion and let others to utilize their information or not with their own consent.
We also believe in customer centered business and provide our customers the right to share, process or delete the information which is being shared by them. You have the right to
• Gets confirmation regarding processing your data
• Request an access to the personal information we hold
• To add new information in the shared information or to amend the incorrect or inaccurate information
• To request for the reports for which their information have been processed
• Request to delete your saved information except the use of data for compelling or research purposes
• Request to cancel your consent to use your personal information for any research and reports purposes in future
If you want to utilize any of your above mentioned rights, you are requested to drop an email at email@example.com and let us know the reason if you want to share it.
We always respect your opinions and consent. If you check the box that appeared while log in the website, you give your consent to receive newsletters, promotional packages and fares. If you opt out or don’t allow us to use your personal information or save it, we are bound not to share any marketing content with you.
If you feel dissatisfied with our data processing activities or want to get details about usage of your data, you have the duly right to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are small strings based on text that are installed locally into your computer by website so that website can memories you for later visits. The cookies files contain name of the website from where they landed, the lifetime and a value, generally known as the unique generation number.
Cheap Umrah Tours use a variety of cookies which help us to better understand the customer. Our website utilizes range of cookies. There are mainly two types of cookies are used on this website; temporary and persistent cookies. Temporary Cookies stays in the cookie file of you browser until you leaves a website. On the other hand, Persistent Cookies remain in the browser file for longer and don’t leave the system until their lifetime gets expired.
Cookies facilitate us to gather the information of our users so that we can provide the better-user experience and tailor our services according to their needs. The collected information may include
• Your IP address,
• Online activity,
• Internet surfing trends,
• Web browsing details and
• Online interests
We don’t re-market your shared information or re-gather it to analyze the results. We don’t share your credential or passwords or any other sensitive information openly at any digital platform without your consent. Please note that cookies don’t gather any sensitive information or steal any passwords and leave virus in your computer. We install cookies with the core intention to understand consumers’ behavior and delight them with better user-experience.
Here is the list of cookies that are used by our website:
Strictly Necessary cookies are essential cookies which facilitate you to browse our website and use its features smoothly, such as accessing secure areas of the website, avoid message errors and page bugs. Additionally, Shopping basket, e-billing options and many other features can’t be explored without these cookies.
These cookies allow us to collect the information of the visitors and their browsing trends like how they visit our website, which area grabs more of their attention and which products appeal the customer most. Meanwhile, it helps us to identify the page errors or messages that visitors face while browsing
All the gathered information is anonymous and aggregated. The information is only used for the purpose of website improvement. To make it more understandable, companies use various analytical softwares to better understand their customers buying behaviors and then offer customized packages, products or services.
Social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linked In, Youtube and so on) use these cookies that facilitate them to understand consumer behavior and advertise the most relevant products and services on their website. These cookies are set by a domain other than the one being visited by the user.
By visiting our website, you give us the consent that we can place the above mentioned cookies in your device and you have given us the permission to utilize the information for data holding and understanding our consumers’ behaviors.
Browsers have been automatically designed to accept the cookies. While visiting our website, we automatically assume that you have given the consent to use the cookies set by us and happy
with it. This will improve your online experience and to gather information for better understanding of your interests.
If you don’t want to install cookies in your device, you can adjust the settings of your internet browser where you will get alert each time before installation of any cookies into your system.
Meanwhile, you can also delete the installed cookies from your computer, laptop or phone. Please note that if you stop us from placing cookies into your system during your visit, or delete the installed cookie, the functionality and the performance of website may be affected. The functionality of other websites may be declined.
We completely understand the importance of your confidential information at the age of digital thief. People are scared of sharing their sensitive information at the internet. We assure our customers to not take care of this digital stealing while visiting our website. We always strive really hard to keep the website security and your personal identical details as our top priority. We are always in a continual process to exercise necessary administrative and technical steps to safeguard your information and keep the security standards top-notch and unbeatable.
After careful analysis, many external links have been published on our website. They attach their contents with our websites for advertising purposes. We can’t stop these websites from collecting your information related to the embedded content but the collected information will be demographically broad, aggregated and anonymous. The gathered information will only be used to analyze the buying and browsing behavior of the users. Your personal information will not be shared for any other purpose.
When you visit our website through phone browsing or direct communication channel, our servers may collect information regarding your device and the internet you are using and IP Address. We mainly gather Internet Protocols to track and aggregate non-personal data to understand the targeted market and segmentation.
We always believe to innovate our systems on regular basis so that you can enjoy the better user experience and outstand of the competition. Cheap Umrah Tours outstands itself from the competition with the amazing offer details and promotional discounts.
To ensure you that we are carrying out the instruction accurately, we continuously monitor and record your customer representative calls, transactions at our website and activities performed at our website. All the recordings are solely our property and we are not bound to share the confidentiality of anyone except specific unavoidable situations where sharing of data is the only option to find a solution.
Our website cookies gather the following information, none of which is distinguishable to you as a person:
• Visit details like the date and time of you visit
• the landing pages of the website you access
• the type of internet browser you are using to access our website
• demographic profile includes the gender, city, area, age limit and buying interests level
Cross-domain tracking practices third party cookies to enable spanning of domains. The availability of third party cookies is tested and properly operated by us. If you don’t allow the cookies to be installed in your system, your ability to browse the website may be affected and your friendly-user experience be destroyed. Every cookie has an expiry date which can be deactivated and stop analyzing the data after the end of its lifetime.
Social buttons will be displayed on many of the websites’ pages. These buttons allow customers to share web pages with others or to bookmark them. Meanwhile, one click on their buttons take you to their website links where you can explore more similar options. Content from external domains are accessible to implement these buttons and connect them to relevant social platforms and external sites. You are duly responsible that the information collected by these websites is anonymous and based on your browsing interest all over the internet. The sites will register the consumers and use their information for the improvement. The information will be recorded of the users while visiting. Whether you click on the social media platforms or don’t click on the button, you are requested to review the websites’ privacy policies you also have the complete right to ask for our data processing details and to reject or delete the shared information.
Email for General Enquiry: email@example.com
Call us at 0208 004 2255
"Many of the flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then the booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our booking conditions for information, or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.caa.co.uk/ATOL"
Our published fares are subject to availability which starts from our described rates on this website. Fares also comprise taxes. Our services and seats are based on first come, first served policy. Company has the right to withdraw offers without prior notice.